Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROODER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROODER exist?
Definitions of BROODER in dictionaries:
- noun - apparatus consisting of a box designed to maintain a constant temperature by the use of a thermostat
- One, such as an animal or a person, that broods: a flock of brooders; a constant brooder over trifles.
- A heated enclosure in which fowls are raised.
- v - to ponder gloomily
There are 7 letters in BROODER: B D E O O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROODER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROODER plus a wildcard: BROODER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROODER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROODER
- quail chicks in the brooder barn
- brooder Management
- Primitive Homestead Tabletop brooder
- Chick brooders - Cheep and Easy - Poultryhelp.com - Rocking T Ranch ...
- How to make a Storage Box brooder
- Two Rubbermaid 45-qt. storage boxes with tops. Approx. 4 each. (Upper ...
- This bathtub brooder is holding 40 chicks and 24 keets. - photo by ...
- Mist In Chicken brooder Flickr - Photo Sharing
- broodery For Started Waterfowl
- Redturtles Chicken brooder - BackYard Chickens Community
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.