Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THEORBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEORBO exist?
Definitions of THEORBO in dictionaries:
- A 17th-century lute having two sets of strings and an S-shaped neck with two sets of pegs, one set above and somewhat to the side of the other.
- n - a stringed musical instrument
There are 7 letters in THEORBO: B E H O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEORBO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEORBO plus a wildcard: THEORBO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEORBO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THEORBO
- Some common sources of confusion about the theorbo
- The Lute Society of America What is a Lute theorbo
- Corsicans in America 2 picture by theorbo1 - Photobucket
- At left Michael Leopold plays a theorbo.
- Filetheorbo.png - Wikimedia Commons
- Queen of the Isle in History Forum
- Guitar fretboard chart This is your index.html page
- Large Italian theorbo
- al GADAFI is alive and well - Blogs - Ron Paul 2012 Forums - Liberty ...
- Paintings (page 3)