Is BOOTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOOTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a table (in a restaurant or bar) surrounded by two high-backed benches
- noun - small area set off by walls for special use
- noun - United States actor and assassin of President Lincoln (1838-1865)
- noun - a small shop at a fair
- A small, often enclosed compartment, usually accommodating only one person: a voting booth; a projection booth.
- A small enclosed compartment with a window, used to separate the occupant from others: a ticket booth.
- A seating area in a restaurant that has a table and seats whose high backs serve as partitions.
- A small stall or stand for the display and sale of goods.
- noun - a small enclosure
There are 5 letters in BOOTH: B H O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOOTH, to go: BOOTH?
Rearrange the letters in BOOTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOOTH
Images for BOOTH
What's nearby BOOTH
Lookup in Wiki for BOOTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOOTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOOTH"