Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOTH exist?
Definitions of BOOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a table (in a restaurant or bar) surrounded by two high-backed benches
- noun - small area set off by walls for special use
- noun - United States actor and assassin of President Lincoln (1838-1865)
- noun - a small shop at a fair
- A small, often enclosed compartment, usually accommodating only one person: a voting booth; a projection booth.
- A small enclosed compartment with a window, used to separate the occupant from others: a ticket booth.
- A seating area in a restaurant that has a table and seats whose high backs serve as partitions.
- A small stall or stand for the display and sale of goods.
- n - a small enclosure
There are 5 letters in BOOTH: B H O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOTH plus a wildcard: BOOTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOOTH
- Exhibition booth Stall Design Photo Detailed about Exhibition booth ...
- For anyone who has been to a trade show they know booths come in ...
- Hollywood Photo booth San Francisco Bay Area Photo booth
- AutoCAD2000 3-D rendering of a
- ... in Buying Your Own Photo booth 4 Flashes Photo booth Rentals
- Garage paint booth. A few questions concerning the design and safety ...
- Twinned with our 3m x 2m starcloth backdrop behind the booth it ...
- Trade Show Displays - Visit Our Showroom
- Full Douglas booth Foto Shared By Igor_13 Fans teilen Deutschland ...
- Photo booth Power Play Entertainment
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.