Scrabble word: BOOSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOSTER exist?
Definitions of BOOSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- noun - a thief who steals goods that are in a store
- noun - an amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal
- noun - the first stage of a multistage rocket
- noun - an additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective
- A device for increasing power or effectiveness.
- An enthusiastic promoter, as of a sports team or school.
- A radio-frequency amplifier.
- The primary stage of a multistage rocket that provides the main thrust for launch, liftoff, and initial flight.
- A booster shot.
- One who steals goods on display in a store.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to