Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOOSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOSTER exist?
Definitions of BOOSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- noun - a thief who steals goods that are in a store
- noun - an amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal
- noun - the first stage of a multistage rocket
- noun - an additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective
- A device for increasing power or effectiveness.
- An enthusiastic promoter, as of a sports team or school.
- A radio-frequency amplifier.
- The primary stage of a multistage rocket that provides the main thrust for launch, liftoff, and initial flight.
- A booster shot.
- One who steals goods on display in a store.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 7 letters in BOOSTER: B E O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOSTER plus a wildcard: BOOSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOSTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOOSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.