Scrabble word: BOOSTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOSTERS exist?
Definitions of BOOSTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- noun - a thief who steals goods that are in a store
- noun - an amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal
- noun - the first stage of a multistage rocket
- noun - an additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 8 letters in BOOSTERS: B E O O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOSTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOSTERS plus a wildcard: BOOSTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOSTERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOOSTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.