Is LOBSTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOBSTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of a lobster
- noun - any of several edible marine crustaceans of the families Homaridae and Nephropsidae and Palinuridae
- Any of several edible marine crustaceans of the family Homaridae, especially of the genus Homarus, having stalked eyes, long antennae, and five pairs of legs, the first pair of which is modified into large pincers.
- Any of several crustaceans, such as the spiny lobster, that are related to the lobsters.
- Often used to modify another noun: a lobster dinner; lobster boats.
- verb - to fish for lobsters (marine crustaceans)
There are 7 letters in LOBSTER: B E L O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBSTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOBSTER, to go: LOBSTER?
Rearrange the letters in LOBSTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LOBSTER
6 letters out of LOBSTER
5 letters out of LOBSTER
4 letters out of LOBSTER
3 letters out of LOBSTER
2 letters out of LOBSTER
Contextual use of LOBSTER
What's nearby LOBSTER
Lookup in Wiki for LOBSTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOBSTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOBSTER"