Scrabble word: LOBSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOBSTER exist?
Definitions of LOBSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of a lobster
- noun - any of several edible marine crustaceans of the families Homaridae and Nephropsidae and Palinuridae
- Any of several edible marine crustaceans of the family Homaridae, especially of the genus Homarus, having stalked eyes, long antennae, and five pairs of legs, the first pair of which is modified into large pincers.
- Any of several crustaceans, such as the spiny lobster, that are related to the lobsters.
- Often used to modify another noun: a lobster dinner; lobster boats.
- verb - to fish for lobsters (marine crustaceans)