Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOBSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOBSTER exist?
Definitions of LOBSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of a lobster
- noun - any of several edible marine crustaceans of the families Homaridae and Nephropsidae and Palinuridae
- Any of several edible marine crustaceans of the family Homaridae, especially of the genus Homarus, having stalked eyes, long antennae, and five pairs of legs, the first pair of which is modified into large pincers.
- Any of several crustaceans, such as the spiny lobster, that are related to the lobsters.
- Often used to modify another noun: a lobster dinner; lobster boats.
- v - to fish for lobsters (marine crustaceans)
There are 7 letters in LOBSTER: B E L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOBSTER plus a wildcard: LOBSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOBSTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOBSTER
- mom why the heck is lobster so expensive do you think those lobster ...
- Cheapeats Inc. Blog Where Can I Find A Good lobster Roll In NYC
- FileBlue-lobster.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileBoiled Maine lobster.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- lobster sale 5.99lb at Hannaford Price Chopper - Table Hopping
- lobster hip hip gin gin
- Image from httpkodiak.asap.um.maine.edu
- lobster Facts and Trivia Tips on improving your Tips
- Fresh Maine lobster shipped directly to your door. Buy lobster
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.