Scrabble word: BOLSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOLSTER exist?
Definitions of BOLSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a pillow that is often put across a bed underneath the regular pillows
- verb - support and strengthen
- verb - prop up with a pillow or bolster
- verb - add padding to
- To support or prop up with or as if with a long, narrow pillow or cushion.
- To buoy up: Visitors bolstered the patient’s morale.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 7 letters in BOLSTER: B E L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOLSTER plus a wildcard: BOLSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOLSTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOLSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.