Scrabble word: ARBOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARBOR exist?
Definitions of ARBOR in dictionaries:
- noun - tree (as opposed to shrub)
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- noun - a framework that supports climbing plants
- A shady resting place in a garden or park, often made of rustic work or latticework on which plants, such as climbing shrubs or vines, are grown.
- An axis or shaft supporting a rotating part on a lathe.
- A bar for supporting cutting tools.
- A spindle of a wheel, as in watches and clocks.
- noun - a tree
- noun - a shady garden shelter