Scrabble word: ARBOR
Is ARBOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARBOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - tree (as opposed to shrub)
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- noun - a framework that supports climbing plants
- A shady resting place in a garden or park, often made of rustic work or latticework on which plants, such as climbing shrubs or vines, are grown.
- An axis or shaft supporting a rotating part on a lathe.
- A bar for supporting cutting tools.
- A spindle of a wheel, as in watches and clocks.
- noun - a tree
- noun - a shady garden shelter
There are 5 letters in ARBOR: A B O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARBOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARBOR, to go: ARBOR?
Rearrange the letters in ARBOR and see some winning combinations
Images for ARBOR
Lookup in Wiki for ARBOR
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.