Scrabble word: ARBOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARBOR exist?
Definitions of ARBOR in dictionaries:
- noun - tree (as opposed to shrub)
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- noun - a framework that supports climbing plants
- A shady resting place in a garden or park, often made of rustic work or latticework on which plants, such as climbing shrubs or vines, are grown.
- An axis or shaft supporting a rotating part on a lathe.
- A bar for supporting cutting tools.
- A spindle of a wheel, as in watches and clocks.
- noun - a tree
- noun - a shady garden shelter
There are 5 letters in ARBOR: A B O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARBOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARBOR plus a wildcard: ARBOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARBOR
Images for ARBOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.