Scrabble word: HARBOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARBOR exist?
Definitions of HARBOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- noun - a place of refuge and comfort and security
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- verb - secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
- verb - keep in one's possession
- verb - hold back a thought or feeling about
- A sheltered part of a body of water deep enough to provide anchorage for ships.
- A place of shelter; a refuge.
- To give shelter to: harbor refugees; harbor a fugitive.
- To provide a place, home, or habitat for: a basement that harbors a maze of pipes; streams that harbor trout and bass.
- To entertain or nourish (a specified thought or feeling): harbor a grudge.
- verb - to provide cover or protection for