Scrabble word: HARBOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARBOR exist?
Definitions of HARBOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- noun - a place of refuge and comfort and security
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- verb - secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
- verb - keep in one's possession
- verb - hold back a thought or feeling about
- A sheltered part of a body of water deep enough to provide anchorage for ships.
- A place of shelter; a refuge.
- To give shelter to: harbor refugees; harbor a fugitive.
- To provide a place, home, or habitat for: a basement that harbors a maze of pipes; streams that harbor trout and bass.
- To entertain or nourish (a specified thought or feeling): harbor a grudge.
- verb - to provide cover or protection for
There are 6 letters in HARBOR: A B H O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARBOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARBOR plus a wildcard: HARBOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARBOR
Images for HARBOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.