Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HARBOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARBOUR exist?
Definitions of HARBOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- noun - a place of refuge and comfort and security
- verb - secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
- verb - keep in one's possession
- verb - hold back a thought or feeling about
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- verb - to provide cover or protection for
There are 7 letters in HARBOUR: A B H O R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARBOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARBOUR plus a wildcard: HARBOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARBOUR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARBOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.