Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARROBA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARROBA exist?
Definitions of ARROBA in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries
- noun - a liquid measure (with different values) used in some Spanish speaking countries
- A unit of weight formerly used in Spanish-speaking countries, equal to about 11.
- A unit of weight formerly used in Portuguese-speaking countries, equal to about 14.
- A liquid measure formerly used in Spanish-speaking countries, having varying value but equal to about 16.
- noun - a Spanish unit of weight
There are 6 letters in ARROBA: A A B O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARROBA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARROBA plus a wildcard: ARROBA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARROBA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARROBA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.