Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEATED exist?
Definitions of SEATED in dictionaries:
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - be able to seat
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - put a seat on a chair
- verb - provide with seats
- verb - place or attach firmly in or on a base
- verb - place in or on a seat
- adj - (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
- v - to place on a seat (something on which one sits)
There are 6 letters in SEATED: A D E E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEATED plus a wildcard: SEATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEATED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEATED
- Fileseated-military-press.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- seated Dips
- Pissarro seated Peasant
- FileChinese - seated Guanyin (Kuan-yin) Bodhisattva - Walters 25256 ...
- Autoritratto con alchechengi
- Body-Solid seated Leg Extension Supine Leg Curl -Strength Equipment ...
- Anonymous seated Scribe (26202500 BC) Louvre Museum Paris. The ...
- China & Korea Sculpture seated Guanyin Bodhisattva Event view
- seated Scribe from Saqqara c. 2400 BC Paris Louvre 200 Works of ...
- A9-004 seated Row Fitness Master - East Africa
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.