Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEASTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEASTED exist?
Definitions of FEASTED in dictionaries:
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - gratify
- v - to eat sumptuously
There are 7 letters in FEASTED: A D E E F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEASTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEASTED plus a wildcard: FEASTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEASTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEASTED
- POGOs Less Visually Appealing Social Network Analysis
- Staff photo by EMILY BARNESMcDonoughs Victoria McKenzie slides into ...
- Larger Dinosaurs feasted On Smaller Flying Dinos Asian Scientist ...
- th0i3 feasted on all these desserts buffet Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... as six-month-old boy die after evil rats feasted on his Face 1 Comment
- Drunken drifters and a river that feasted on suicides - Buck 65 on ...
- Lochana Dasa Thakuras Appearance Festival January 12 Laguna Beach ...
- Long trip key as As have feasted at home - SFGate
- ... yr oldest tooth-marks reveal mammals feasted on dino-bones TopNews
- Jaipur bites back Themanfromdelminty
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.