Scrabble word: FASTENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASTENED exist?
Definitions of FASTENED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be firmly attached
- verb - become fixed or fastened
- verb - attach to
- verb - make tight or tighter
- adj - firmly closed or secured
- adj - furnished or closed with buttons or something buttonlike
- adj - fastened with strings or cords
- adv - free from danger [adj -CURER, -CUREST] : SECURELY
- verb - to make firm or tight
There are 8 letters in FASTENED: A D E E F N S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASTENED plus a wildcard: FASTENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASTENED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASTENED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.