Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFEATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFEATS exist?
Definitions of DEFEATS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest
- noun - the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
- verb - win a victory over
- verb - thwart the passage of
- v - to win victory over
There are 7 letters in DEFEATS: A D E E F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFEATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFEATS plus a wildcard: DEFEATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFEATS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFEATS
- Dewey defeats Truman Chicago Tribune Newspaper Found On Storage ...
- Marvel Universe Thread - thread_title1
- Victoria Azarenka defeats Vesnina to enter Australian Open quarters ...
- Ancient aztecs government quotes about aztecs muslim birth and ...
- Ryan Harrison defeats John Isner in Sydney - 9 2013 - ...
- Paul Bettany is a Fallen Angel in Legion BeyondHollywood.com
- Borris Miles Wins By 11 Votes defeats Al Edwards
- Painting San Michele sconfigge Satana (Saint Michael defeats Satan)
- Girls Volleyball defeats Pine Crest 3-0 Cardinal Gibbons Chiefs
- Daily Kos FINAL UPDATE Dewey defeats Truman