Scrabble word: DEFEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFEAT exist?
Definitions of DEFEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest
- noun - the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
- verb - win a victory over
- verb - thwart the passage of
- To win victory over; beat.
- To prevent the success of; thwart: Internal strife defeats the purpose of teamwork.
- To make void; annul.
- The act of defeating or state of being defeated.
- Failure to win.
- A coming to naught; frustration: the defeat of a lifelong dream.
- The act of making null and void.
- verb - to win victory over