Scrabble word: DEFEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFEAT exist?
Definitions of DEFEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest
- noun - the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
- verb - win a victory over
- verb - thwart the passage of
- To win victory over; beat.
- To prevent the success of; thwart: Internal strife defeats the purpose of teamwork.
- To make void; annul.
- The act of defeating or state of being defeated.
- Failure to win.
- A coming to naught; frustration: the defeat of a lifelong dream.
- The act of making null and void.
- verb - to win victory over
There are 6 letters in DEFEAT: A D E E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFEAT plus a wildcard: DEFEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFEAT
Images for DEFEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.