Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFEAT exist?
Definitions of DEFEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest
- noun - the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
- verb - win a victory over
- verb - thwart the passage of
- To win victory over; beat.
- To prevent the success of; thwart: Internal strife defeats the purpose of teamwork.
- To make void; annul.
- The act of defeating or state of being defeated.
- Failure to win.
- A coming to naught; frustration: the defeat of a lifelong dream.
- The act of making null and void.
- v - to win victory over
There are 6 letters in DEFEAT: A D E E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFEAT plus a wildcard: DEFEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFEAT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFEAT
- Dealing With defeat Underground Jiu-Jitsu Lab
- 6.99 postage A2Lithograph A2Lithograph A2Lithograph A2Lithograph ...
- defeat wallpaper by performant on deviantART
- Ignite News defeat
- defeat.jpg defeat
- defeat (image)
- Thoughts of a Modern Day Caveman