Scrabble word: DEFLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFLATE exist?
Definitions of DEFLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - collapse by releasing contained air or gas
- verb - release contained air or gas from
- verb - reduce or lessen the size or importance of
- verb - produce deflation in
- verb - reduce or cut back the amount or availability of, creating a decline in value or prices
- verb - become deflated or flaccid, as by losing air
- To release contained air or gas from.
- To collapse by releasing contained air or gas.
- To reduce or lessen the size or importance of: Losing the contest deflated my ego.
- To reduce the amount or availability of (currency or credit), effecting a decline in prices.
- To be or become deflated: The balloon deflated slowly.
- verb - to release the air or gas from
There are 7 letters in DEFLATE: A D E E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFLATE plus a wildcard: DEFLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFLATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.