Scrabble word: PLEIADES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEIADES exist?
Definitions of PLEIADES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) 7 daughters of Atlas and half-sisters of the Hyades
- noun - a star cluster in the constellation Taurus
- The seven daughters of Atlas (Maia, Electra, Celaeno, Taygeta, Merope, Alcyone, and Sterope), who were metamorphosed into stars.
- An open star cluster in the constellation Taurus, consisting of several hundred stars, of which six are visible to the naked eye.
- noun - a group of seven illustrious persons
There are 8 letters in PLEIADES: A D E E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEIADES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEIADES plus a wildcard: PLEIADES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEIADES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEIADES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.