Scrabble word: CAMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMPER exist?
Definitions of CAMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone living temporarily in a tent or lodge for recreation
- noun - a recreational vehicle equipped for camping out while traveling
- One that camps, such as a person lodging temporarily in a tent or cabin.
- A motor vehicle with space and equipment, either in a rear compartment or in an attached trailer, for sleeping and simple housekeeping, used for camping and recreational travel.
- The rear compartment or attached trailer of such a vehicle.
- verb - to live in the open
There are 6 letters in CAMPER: A C E M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMPER plus a wildcard: CAMPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAMPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.