Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMPARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPARE exist?
Definitions of COMPARE in dictionaries:
- noun - qualities that are comparable
- verb - examine and note the similarities or differences of
- verb - be comparable
- verb - consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous
- verb - to form the comparative or superlative form on an adjective or adverb
- To consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous; liken.
- To form the positive, comparative, or superlative degree of (an adjective or adverb).
- To be worthy of comparison; bear comparison: two concert halls that just do not compare.
- Comparison: a musician beyond compare.
- verb - to represent as similar
There are 7 letters in COMPARE: A C E M O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPARE plus a wildcard: COMPARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPARE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.