Scrabble word: MARTINS
Is MARTINS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MARTINS in dictionaries:
- noun - French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- noun - United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- noun - United States actress (1913-1990)
- noun - United States singer (1917-1995)
- noun - any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings
- noun - a small bird
There are 7 letters in MARTINS: A I M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARTINS
Click to search all anagrams of MARTINS plus a wildcard: MARTINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARTINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARTINS
Lookup in Wiki for MARTINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.