Scrabble word: TRANSMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSMIT exist?
Definitions of TRANSMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- To send from one person, thing, or place to another; convey.
- To cause to spread; pass on: transmit an infection.
- To impart or convey to others by heredity or inheritance; hand down.
- To pass along (news or information); communicate.
- To send (a signal), as by wire or radio.
- To cause (a disturbance) to propagate through a medium.
- To send out a signal.
- verb - to send from one place or person to another