Scrabble word: TRANSMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSMIT exist?
Definitions of TRANSMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- To send from one person, thing, or place to another; convey.
- To cause to spread; pass on: transmit an infection.
- To impart or convey to others by heredity or inheritance; hand down.
- To pass along (news or information); communicate.
- To send (a signal), as by wire or radio.
- To cause (a disturbance) to propagate through a medium.
- To send out a signal.
- verb - to send from one place or person to another
There are 8 letters in TRANSMIT: A I M N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSMIT plus a wildcard: TRANSMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSMIT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.