Scrabble word: SENTIMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENTIMENT exist?
Definitions of SENTIMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - tender, romantic, or nostalgic feeling or emotion
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- A cast of mind; general mental disposition: Anti-American sentiment is running high in some countries.
- An opinion about a specific matter; a view.
- A thought, a view, or an attitude based on feeling or emotion instead of reason.
- The emotional import of a passage.
- Susceptibility to tender, romantic, or nostalgic feeling.
- An expression of such susceptibility.
- Emotion that borders on mawkishness.
- Romantic, nostalgic feeling verging on sentimentality.
- The expression of delicate and sensitive feeling, especially in art and literature.
- A vague feeling or awareness; sensation: “overpowered by an intense sentiment of horror” (Edgar Allan Poe).
There are 9 letters in SENTIMENT: E E I M N N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENTIMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENTIMENT plus a wildcard: SENTIMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENTIMENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENTIMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.