Scrabble word: SENTIMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENTIMENT exist?
Definitions of SENTIMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - tender, romantic, or nostalgic feeling or emotion
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- A cast of mind; general mental disposition: Anti-American sentiment is running high in some countries.
- An opinion about a specific matter; a view.
- A thought, a view, or an attitude based on feeling or emotion instead of reason.
- The emotional import of a passage.
- Susceptibility to tender, romantic, or nostalgic feeling.
- An expression of such susceptibility.
- Emotion that borders on mawkishness.
- Romantic, nostalgic feeling verging on sentimentality.
- The expression of delicate and sensitive feeling, especially in art and literature.
- A vague feeling or awareness; sensation: “overpowered by an intense sentiment of horror” (Edgar Allan Poe).