Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENNISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENNISES exist?
Definitions of TENNISES in dictionaries:
- noun - a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
- n - an outdoor ball game
There are 8 letters in TENNISES: E E I N N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENNISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENNISES plus a wildcard: TENNISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENNISES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENNISES
- Tennessee Map from Tennessee Trivia
- large detailed Tennessee State County Map
- Tennessee Airport Map - Tennessee Airports
- Geographical Map of Tennessee and Tennessee Geographical Maps
- Tennessee Printable Map
- This Tennessee map shows the states major roads and highways as well ...
- Towns and Cities in Tennessee
- Detailed Tennessee Map - TN Terrain Map
- File1827 Finley Map of Tennessee - Geographicus - Tennessee-finley ...
- Tennessee map by World Atlas
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.