Scrabble word: INSENSATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSENSATE exist?
Definitions of INSENSATE in dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of feeling and consciousness and animation
- adj - without compunction or human feeling
- Lacking sensation or awareness; inanimate.
- Lacking sensibility; unfeeling: “a predatory, insensate society in which innocence and decency can prove fatal” (Peter S.
- Lacking sense or the power to reason.
- Foolish; witless.
There are 9 letters in INSENSATE: A E E I N N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSENSATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSENSATE plus a wildcard: INSENSATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSENSATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSENSATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.