Scrabble word: TEASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEASES exist?
Definitions of TEASES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule)
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - to arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- verb - tear into pieces
- verb - raise the nap of (fabrics)
- verb - disentangle and raise the fibers of
- verb - separate the fibers of
- verb - mock or make fun of playfully
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 6 letters in TEASES: A E E S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEASES plus a wildcard: TEASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEASES
Images for TEASES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.