Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NESTLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does NESTLING exist?
Definitions of NESTLING in dictionaries:
- noun - young bird not yet fledged
- noun - a young person of either sex
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - lie in a sheltered position
- verb - position comfortably
- A bird too young to leave its nest.
- A young child.
- n - a young bird
There are 8 letters in NESTLING: E G I L N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NESTLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NESTLING plus a wildcard: NESTLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NESTLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NESTLING
- forsale - Seagulls nestling by Siobhan Knox
- HOSP nestling. Age unknown. Remember these young will quickly (in 4-9 ...
- had to stop taking photos because there were more babies than hands ...
- NEW - PDF Crochet Pattern - nestling Newborn Hooded Cocoon ...
- aweekoldandhungry.jpg These nestling songbirds are just a week old and ...
- nestling Happy Weekend
- Eastern Bluebird nestling
- White-throated barbtail nestling
- Shafted Flicker nestling_ Woodpeckers_ Canter - nps
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.