Scrabble word: SINGLETON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGLETON exist?
Definitions of SINGLETON in dictionaries:
- noun - a single object (as distinguished from a pair)
- noun - a set containing a single member
- noun - the playing card that is the only card in a suit held in a bridge hand as initially dealt
- A playing card that is the only one of its suit in a player’s hand.
- An individual separated or distinguished from two or more of its group.
- An offspring born alone.
There are 9 letters in SINGLETON: E G I L N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGLETON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGLETON plus a wildcard: SINGLETON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGLETON
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINGLETON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.