Scrabble word: LONGEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONGEST exist?
Definitions of LONGEST in dictionaries:
- adj - primarily temporal sense
- adj - primarily spatial sense
- adj - of relatively great height
- adj - good at remembering
- adj - holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices
- adj - (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration
- adj - involving substantial risk
- adj - planning prudently for the future
- adj - having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"
- adv - for the most time
- adj - extending for a considerable distance
- verb - to desire strongly