Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LONGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONGES exist?
Definitions of LONGES in dictionaries:
- verb - desire strongly or persistently
- v - to guide a horse by means of a long rope
There are 6 letters in LONGES: E G L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LONGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LONGES plus a wildcard: LONGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LONGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LONGES
- longest Hair 70 - longest Hair 70
- Worlds longest road train. John Atkinson.
- WORLDS AMAZING THINGS Worlds longest Eyelashes
- SNEAK PEEK Maggie Simpson in The longest Daycare
- Guinness World Records Day The Ryan Coke Experience
- Thread Worlds longest Truck
- Worlds longest motorcycle by Colin Furze Hot Cars Zone
- Heres the Biggest or Largest House in the World
- Skeletal elements of the wing of five species of birds scaled so the ...
- Who is Dante Kleinberg The longest Poem in the World is Great
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.