Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIGNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGNED exist?
Definitions of SIGNED in dictionaries:
- verb - mark with one's signature
- verb - approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation
- verb - be engaged by a written agreement
- verb - engage by written agreement
- verb - communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- verb - place signs, as along a road
- verb - communicate in sign language
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- adj - having a handwritten signature
- adj - used of the language of the deaf
- v - to write one's name on
There are 6 letters in SIGNED: D E G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGNED plus a wildcard: SIGNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGNED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIGNED
- the treaty of paris signed in 1762 a vanquished france
- Griffin above signed a four year multi-million dollar contract this ...
- SEE DEA FORM LETTER AND signed REPLY BELOW AS PROOF OF FRAUD ...
- ... Autographs - Alison Doody Autograph Original Hand signed Photo
- Autographed signed photo of Frank Lampard whilst playing for Chelsea ...
- Delegates to the Constitutional Convention Elbridge Gerry
- Cover Letter For Enclosed Contract
- This baseball was hand signed by Lou Gehrig. This item comes with a ...
- Kelly Lebrock signed Autograph 8x10 Photo
- academic exchange agreement signed (.jpeg)