Scrabble word: DESIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESIGN exist?
Definitions of DESIGN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan)
- noun - an arrangement scheme
- noun - something intended as a guide for making something else
- noun - a decorative or artistic work
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - a preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something
- noun - the creation of something in the mind
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect
- verb - create the design for
- verb - make a design of
- verb - create designs
- verb - conceive or fashion in the mind
- verb - intend or have as a purpose
- To conceive or fashion in the mind; invent: design a good excuse for not attending the conference.
- To formulate a plan for; devise: designed a marketing strategy for the new product.
- To plan out in systematic, usually graphic form: design a building; design a computer program.
- To create or contrive for a particular purpose or effect: a game designed to appeal to all ages.
- To have as a goal or purpose; intend.
- To create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner.
- To make or execute plans.
- To have a goal or purpose in mind.
- To create designs.
- A drawing or sketch.
- A graphic representation, especially a detailed plan for construction or manufacture.
- The purposeful or inventive arrangement of parts or details: the aerodynamic design of an automobile; furniture of simple but elegant design.
- The art or practice of designing or making designs.
- Something designed, especially a decorative or an artistic work.
- An ornamental pattern.
- A basic scheme or pattern that affects and controls function or development: the overall design of an epic poem.
- A plan; a project.
- A reasoned purpose; an intent: It was her design to set up practice on her own as soon as she was qualified.
- Deliberate intention: He became a photographer more by accident than by design.
- Often designs.
- verb - to conceive and plan out
There are 6 letters in DESIGN: D E G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESIGN plus a wildcard: DESIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESIGN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.