Scrabble word: DESIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESIGN exist?
Definitions of DESIGN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan)
- noun - an arrangement scheme
- noun - something intended as a guide for making something else
- noun - a decorative or artistic work
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - a preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something
- noun - the creation of something in the mind
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect
- verb - create the design for
- verb - make a design of
- verb - create designs
- verb - conceive or fashion in the mind
- verb - intend or have as a purpose
- To conceive or fashion in the mind; invent: design a good excuse for not attending the conference.
- To formulate a plan for; devise: designed a marketing strategy for the new product.
- To plan out in systematic, usually graphic form: design a building; design a computer program.
- To create or contrive for a particular purpose or effect: a game designed to appeal to all ages.
- To have as a goal or purpose; intend.
- To create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner.
- To make or execute plans.
- To have a goal or purpose in mind.
- To create designs.
- A drawing or sketch.
- A graphic representation, especially a detailed plan for construction or manufacture.
- The purposeful or inventive arrangement of parts or details: the aerodynamic design of an automobile; furniture of simple but elegant design.
- The art or practice of designing or making designs.
- Something designed, especially a decorative or an artistic work.
- An ornamental pattern.
- A basic scheme or pattern that affects and controls function or development: the overall design of an epic poem.
- A plan; a project.
- A reasoned purpose; an intent: It was her design to set up practice on her own as soon as she was qualified.
- Deliberate intention: He became a photographer more by accident than by design.
- Often designs.
- verb - to conceive and plan out