Is DESIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESIGN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan)
- noun - an arrangement scheme
- noun - something intended as a guide for making something else
- noun - a decorative or artistic work
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - a preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something
- noun - the creation of something in the mind
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect
- verb - create the design for
- verb - make a design of
- verb - create designs
- verb - conceive or fashion in the mind
- verb - intend or have as a purpose
- To conceive or fashion in the mind; invent: design a good excuse for not attending the conference.
- To formulate a plan for; devise: designed a marketing strategy for the new product.
- To plan out in systematic, usually graphic form: design a building; design a computer program.
- To create or contrive for a particular purpose or effect: a game designed to appeal to all ages.
- To have as a goal or purpose; intend.
- To create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner.
- To make or execute plans.
- To have a goal or purpose in mind.
- To create designs.
- A drawing or sketch.
- A graphic representation, especially a detailed plan for construction or manufacture.
- The purposeful or inventive arrangement of parts or details: the aerodynamic design of an automobile; furniture of simple but elegant design.
- The art or practice of designing or making designs.
- Something designed, especially a decorative or an artistic work.
- An ornamental pattern.
- A basic scheme or pattern that affects and controls function or development: the overall design of an epic poem.
- A plan; a project.
- A reasoned purpose; an intent: It was her design to set up practice on her own as soon as she was qualified.
- Deliberate intention: He became a photographer more by accident than by design.
- Often designs.
- verb - to conceive and plan out
There are 6 letters in DESIGN: D E G I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESIGN, to go: DESIGN?
Rearrange the letters in DESIGN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DESIGN
5 letters out of DESIGN
4 letters out of DESIGN
3 letters out of DESIGN
2 letters out of DESIGN
Contextual use of DESIGN
What's nearby DESIGN
Lookup in Wiki for DESIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESIGN"