Scrabble word: SANGUINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANGUINE exist?
Definitions of SANGUINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a blood-red color
- adj - confidently optimistic and cheerful
- adj - inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life
- Of the color of blood; red.
- Of a healthy, reddish color; ruddy: a sanguine complexion.
- Having blood as the dominant humor in terms of medieval physiology.
- Having the temperament and ruddy complexion formerly thought to be characteristic of a person dominated by this humor; passionate.
- Cheerfully confident; optimistic.
- noun - a red color