Scrabble word: SANGUINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANGUINE exist?
Definitions of SANGUINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a blood-red color
- adj - confidently optimistic and cheerful
- adj - inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life
- Of the color of blood; red.
- Of a healthy, reddish color; ruddy: a sanguine complexion.
- Having blood as the dominant humor in terms of medieval physiology.
- Having the temperament and ruddy complexion formerly thought to be characteristic of a person dominated by this humor; passionate.
- Cheerfully confident; optimistic.
- noun - a red color
There are 8 letters in SANGUINE: A E G I N N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANGUINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANGUINE plus a wildcard: SANGUINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANGUINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANGUINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.