Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUNNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNNA exist?
Definitions of SUNNA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) the way of life prescribed as normative for Muslims on the basis of the teachings and practices of Muhammad and interpretations of the Koran
- The way of life prescribed as normative in Islam, based on the teachings and practices of Mohammed and on exegesis of the Koran.
- Mohammed’s way of life viewed as a model for Muslims.
- n - the body of traditional Muslim law
There are 5 letters in SUNNA: A N N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNNA plus a wildcard: SUNNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNNA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUNNA
- Von der sunna des Propheten - Kitap Kulb
- sunna Books Logo sunnaBooks
- sunna Notes 3 The Binding Proof of the sunna & Asqalanis
- sunna - Wikipedia
- sunna Norse Sun Goddess
- The Northern Sky Working With sunna
- Von der sunna des Propheten
- sunna - One Minute Science
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.