Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IGNEOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IGNEOUS exist?
Definitions of IGNEOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - produced under conditions involving intense heat
- adj - produced by the action of fire or intense heat
- adj - like or suggestive of fire
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of fire.
- Formed by solidification from a molten state.
- Of or relating to rock so formed; pyrogenic.
- adj - pertaining to fire
There are 7 letters in IGNEOUS: E G I N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IGNEOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IGNEOUS plus a wildcard: IGNEOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IGNEOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IGNEOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.