Scrabble word: SCORING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCORING exist?
Definitions of SCORING in dictionaries:
- noun - evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
- verb - gain points in a game
- verb - make small marks into the surface of
- verb - make underscoring marks
- verb - write a musical score for
- verb - induce to have sex
- verb - get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - to make a point in a game or contest
There are 7 letters in SCORING: C G I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCORING plus a wildcard: SCORING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCORING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCORING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.