Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHORING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHORING exist?
Definitions of SHORING in dictionaries:
- noun - a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- noun - the act of propping up with shores
- verb - serve as a shore to
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- The act or operation of propping with shores.
- A system of supporting shores.
- n - a system of supporting timbers
There are 7 letters in SHORING: G H I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHORING plus a wildcard: SHORING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHORING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHORING
- Sheeting shoring & Piling Glenn O. Hawbaker Inc.
- practical lesson on shoring
- pool design Lifestyle Solutions Pool & Landscaping Blog
- shoring Guard - Patent 5232313
- Gallery Chattanooga Advanced shoring 5
- shoring and Soil Retention System - Applications - Screwpile Australia
- Daily shoring Psychologists Tips for Emotional Well Being Get ...
- Abstract Off shoring of the supply chain
- Cal Poly Installation of new sewer main using wheel kit shoring
- Gallery Chattanooga Advanced shoring 4
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.