Scrabble word: SARDINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SARDINE exist?
Definitions of SARDINE in dictionaries:
- noun - small fatty fish usually canned
- noun - any of various small edible herring or related food fishes frequently canned
- noun - a deep orange-red variety of chalcedony
- noun - small fishes found in great schools along coasts of Europe
- Any of various small or half-grown edible herrings or related fishes of the family Clupeidae, frequently canned in oil or water, especially the pilchard of European waters.
- To pack tightly; cram: “The bars are sardined with hungry hopefuls” (Gael Greene).
- verb - to pack tightly