Scrabble word: SARDINE
Is SARDINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SARDINE in dictionaries:
- noun - small fatty fish usually canned
- noun - any of various small edible herring or related food fishes frequently canned
- noun - a deep orange-red variety of chalcedony
- noun - small fishes found in great schools along coasts of Europe
- Any of various small or half-grown edible herrings or related fishes of the family Clupeidae, frequently canned in oil or water, especially the pilchard of European waters.
- To pack tightly; cram: “The bars are sardined with hungry hopefuls” (Gael Greene).
- verb - to pack tightly
There are 7 letters in SARDINE: A D E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SARDINE
Click to search all anagrams of SARDINE plus a wildcard: SARDINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SARDINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SARDINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.