Scrabble word: STRAINED
Is STRAINED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STRAINED in dictionaries:
- verb - to exert much effort or energy
- verb - test the limits of
- verb - use to the utmost
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- verb - become stretched or tense or taut
- verb - remove by passing through a filter
- verb - rub through a strainer or process in an electric blender
- verb - alter the shape of (something) by stress
- adj - lacking natural ease
- adj - showing signs of mental and emotional tension
- adj - lacking spontaneity
- adj - struggling for effect
- Having been passed through a strainer: a bowl of strained peaches.
- Done with or marked by excessive effort; forced: strained humor.
- Extended beyond proper limits: a strained meaning.
- Antagonized to the verge of open conflict: strained relations.
- verb - to exert to the utmost
There are 8 letters in STRAINED: A D E I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAINED
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRAINED, to go: STRAINED?
Let's rearrange the letters in STRAINED and see some winning combinations
Images for STRAINED
Lookup in Wiki for STRAINED
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.