Scrabble word: BINARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINARY exist?
Definitions of BINARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a system of two stars that revolve around each other under their mutual gravitation
- noun - a pre-compiled, pre-linked program that is ready to run under a given operating system
- adj - of or pertaining to a number system have 2 as its base
- adj - consisting of two (units or components or elements or terms)
- Characterized by or consisting of two parts or components; twofold.
- Of or relating to a system of numeration having 2 as its base.
- Consisting of or containing only molecules consisting of two kinds of atoms.
- Of or employing two comparatively nontoxic chemicals that combine to produce a deadly poison: binary weapons; a binary nerve gas.
- Having two sections or subjects.
- noun - a combination of two things
There are 6 letters in BINARY: A B I N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINARY plus a wildcard: BINARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINARY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BINARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.