Scrabble word: SESTET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SESTET exist?
Definitions of SESTET in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- noun - six performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of six similar things considered as a unit
- noun - a musical composition written for six performers
- noun - a rhythmic group of six lines of verse
- A group of six lines of poetry, especially the last six lines of a Petrarchan sonnet.
- A poem or stanza containing six lines.
- noun - a stanza of six lines