Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SESTET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SESTET exist?
Definitions of SESTET in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- noun - six performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of six similar things considered as a unit
- noun - a musical composition written for six performers
- noun - a rhythmic group of six lines of verse
- A group of six lines of poetry, especially the last six lines of a Petrarchan sonnet.
- A poem or stanza containing six lines.
- n - a stanza of six lines
There are 6 letters in SESTET: E E S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SESTET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SESTET plus a wildcard: SESTET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SESTET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SESTET
- sestet Definition Poem Examples
- sestet. A Sextet of Armenian Artists
- sestet - definition of sestet by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus ...
- Millays Sonnet 42 What lips my lips have kissed PoemShape
- Jon Rauhouse sestet Boston 2007
- Jon Rauhouse sestet Sunset Tavern Seattle June 25th 2008
- sestet.ru - iconia tab a500 protective case geforce gtx 550 ti 1024m ...
- sestet Dictionary definition of sestet Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- Jon Rauhouse sestet - Witchcraft
- Petrarchan Sonnet with ABBAABBA octet and cdecde sestet with sestet ...