Scrabble word: SESTETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SESTETS exist?
Definitions of SESTETS in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- noun - six performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of six similar things considered as a unit
- noun - a musical composition written for six performers
- noun - a rhythmic group of six lines of verse
- noun - a stanza of six lines
There are 7 letters in SESTETS: E E S S S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SESTETS plus a wildcard: SESTETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SESTETS
Images for SESTETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.