Scrabble word: SEXTETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEXTETS exist?
Definitions of SEXTETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition written for six performers
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- noun - six performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of six similar things considered as a unit
- noun - six people considered as a unit
- noun - a group of six
There are 7 letters in SEXTETS: E E S S T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEXTETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEXTETS plus a wildcard: SEXTETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEXTETS
Images for SEXTETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.