Scrabble word: SEXTET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEXTET exist?
Definitions of SEXTET in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition written for six performers
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- noun - six performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of six similar things considered as a unit
- noun - six people considered as a unit
- A group composed of six vocalists or musicians.
- A composition written for six performers.
- A group of six persons or things.
- noun - a group of six
There are 6 letters in SEXTET: E E S T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEXTET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEXTET plus a wildcard: SEXTET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEXTET
Images for SEXTET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.