Scrabble word: SEXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEXES exist?
Definitions of SEXES in dictionaries:
- noun - activities associated with sexual intercourse
- noun - either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided
- noun - all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses
- noun - the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - tell the sex (of young chickens)
- verb - to determine the sex (the property by which organisms are classified according to reproductive functions) of
There are 5 letters in SEXES: E E S S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEXES plus a wildcard: SEXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEXES
Images for SEXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.