Scrabble word: EXCESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCESS exist?
Definitions of EXCESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity much larger than is needed
- noun - immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits
- noun - the state of being more than full
- noun - excessive indulgence
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- The state of exceeding what is normal or sufficient: rains that filled the reservoirs to excess.
- An amount or quantity beyond what is normal or sufficient; a surplus.
- The amount or degree by which one quantity exceeds another: Profit is the excess of sales over costs.
- Intemperance; overindulgence: drank to excess.
- Being more than is usual, required, or permitted: skimming off the excess fat.
- verb - to eliminate the position of