Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXCESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCESS exist?
Definitions of EXCESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity much larger than is needed
- noun - immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits
- noun - the state of being more than full
- noun - excessive indulgence
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- The state of exceeding what is normal or sufficient: rains that filled the reservoirs to excess.
- An amount or quantity beyond what is normal or sufficient; a surplus.
- The amount or degree by which one quantity exceeds another: Profit is the excess of sales over costs.
- Intemperance; overindulgence: drank to excess.
- Being more than is usual, required, or permitted: skimming off the excess fat.
- verb - to eliminate the position of
There are 6 letters in EXCESS: C E E S S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCESS plus a wildcard: EXCESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCESS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.