Scrabble word: EXCUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCUSES exist?
Definitions of EXCUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
- noun - a note explaining an absence
- noun - a poor example
- verb - accept an excuse for
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- verb - serve as a reason or cause or justification of
- verb - defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
- verb - ask for permission to be released from an engagement
- verb - excuse, overlook, or make allowances for
- verb - to apologize for
There are 7 letters in EXCUSES: C E E S S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCUSES plus a wildcard: EXCUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCUSES
Images for EXCUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.