Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ESTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTATE exist?
Definitions of ESTATE in dictionaries:
- noun - everything you own
- noun - extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- noun - a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
- A landed property, usually of considerable size.
- The whole of one’s possessions, especially all the property and debts left by one at death.
- The nature and extent of an owner’s rights with respect to land or other property.
- A housing development.
- The situation or circumstances of one’s life: A child’s estate gives way to the adult’s estate.
- Social position or rank, especially of high order.
- A major social class, such as the nobility, the commons, or the clergy, formerly possessing distinct political rights.
- Display of wealth or power; pomp.
- v - to provide with landed property
There are 6 letters in ESTATE: A E E S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTATE plus a wildcard: ESTATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTATE
- Tramonto di un estate - Sfondi online
- Plants. Fiori. estate fiori.
- Luxury Homes in Beverly Hills Malibu Luxury estates Los Angeles ...
- Capelli corti per lestate 2012 su Capelli.Estetica.it
- Sfondi Natura Sfondi Desktop Montagne (156)
- Sotto il mare disegni da colorare per lestate
- ... on Life and Real estate in Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Virginia
- Accident Damaged Cars Bmw M3 Tuning
- This 44-acre estate recently sold for 31.5 million the biggest Aspen ...
- ... ora Fornarina presenta i primi look per la Primavera estate 2012