Scrabble word: ESTATE
Is ESTATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ESTATE in dictionaries:
- noun - everything you own
- noun - extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- noun - a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
- A landed property, usually of considerable size.
- The whole of one’s possessions, especially all the property and debts left by one at death.
- The nature and extent of an owner’s rights with respect to land or other property.
- A housing development.
- The situation or circumstances of one’s life: A child’s estate gives way to the adult’s estate.
- Social position or rank, especially of high order.
- A major social class, such as the nobility, the commons, or the clergy, formerly possessing distinct political rights.
- Display of wealth or power; pomp.
- verb - to provide with landed property
There are 6 letters in ESTATE: A E E S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTATE
Click to search all anagrams of ESTATE plus a wildcard: ESTATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTATE
Images for ESTATE
Lookup in Wiki for ESTATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.