Scrabble word: ESTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTATE exist?
Definitions of ESTATE in dictionaries:
- noun - everything you own
- noun - extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- noun - a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
- A landed property, usually of considerable size.
- The whole of one’s possessions, especially all the property and debts left by one at death.
- The nature and extent of an owner’s rights with respect to land or other property.
- A housing development.
- The situation or circumstances of one’s life: A child’s estate gives way to the adult’s estate.
- Social position or rank, especially of high order.
- A major social class, such as the nobility, the commons, or the clergy, formerly possessing distinct political rights.
- Display of wealth or power; pomp.
- verb - to provide with landed property