Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TESTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTATE exist?
Definitions of TESTATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who makes a will
- adj - having made a legally valid will before death
- Having made a legally valid will before death.
- n - one that makes a will
There are 7 letters in TESTATE: A E E S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTATE plus a wildcard: TESTATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TESTATE
- testate amoeba soil protozoa make a protective shell of silica soil ...
- Toscana Forever - realizzazione e vendita di testate del letto ...
- Mario Bochicchio testate giornalistiche
- testate letto in ferro battuto - Catalogo di MOBILI ETNICI di Merone ...
- testate LETTO
- testate amoebae Among The Stately Trees
- Il giornalista della carta stampata non esiste pi
- testate imbottite per letti spessore 5 cm.
- testate imbottite
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.