Scrabble word: ATTEST
Is ATTEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ATTEST in dictionaries:
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - authenticate, affirm to be true, genuine, or correct, as in an official capacity
- verb - give testimony in a court of law
- verb - establish or verify the usage of
- To affirm to be correct, true, or genuine.
- To certify by signature or oath.
- To certify in an official capacity.
- To bear witness; give testimony: attested to their good faith.
- verb - to affirm to be true or genuine
There are 6 letters in ATTEST: A E S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTEST
Click to search all anagrams of ATTEST plus a wildcard: ATTEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTEST
Images for ATTEST
Lookup in Wiki for ATTEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.