Scrabble word: ATTEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTEST exist?
Definitions of ATTEST in dictionaries:
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - authenticate, affirm to be true, genuine, or correct, as in an official capacity
- verb - give testimony in a court of law
- verb - establish or verify the usage of
- To affirm to be correct, true, or genuine.
- To certify by signature or oath.
- To certify in an official capacity.
- To bear witness; give testimony: attested to their good faith.
- verb - to affirm to be true or genuine